Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 30 Mins Total Time: 40 Mins
Recipe by Martin Anderson, Cafe Sonder
This gorgeous rustic bread makes a great starter, tapa or side dish.
It is best served warm and is usually dipped in olive oil or drizzled with olive oil.
- Grease a tray with olive oil.
- Sieve the baking powder and flour together.
- Season with salt and pepper or any other flavour you wish.
- Add the olives , cheese and olive oil, mixing and adding a little water until a dough forms.
- Knead the dough on a floured table until smooth.
- Oil your tray and lay the bread onto the tray covering as much of the tray as you can.
- Poke dimples into the dough and stud with the rosemary.
- Season the top of the bread with sea salt and pepper.
- Bake at 180c until the bread is risen and cooked.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Cool on a wire rack.