Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 35 Mins Total Time: 45 Mins
Recipe by Ciaran Heading, Mickalene’s Bar and Bistro
Turn Potatoes into something extra special
Delicious and easy to make
- Preheat fryer to 200 degrees. Preheat the grill in your oven to Max.
- Scrub and Clean potato.
- Cut the potato skins off the potato to your liking. (skinny or Thick)
- Cut the bacon in to bits and fry then in a pan.
- Fry the potato in the fryer for 5 to 7 minutes.
- After the potato skins are fried leave to rest for five minutes while turning your fire to Max heat
- Fry for Another 7to 10 minutes to get crispy
- Add potato skins to a bowl add bacon bits salt and pepper garlic Mayo mix Altogether
- Put the mix into a container add cheese grill for 4 to 5 minutes Till cheese melts to your liking.