1. All products supplied are chargeable at the sale price ruling on the date of delivery. Such price shall reflect any tax, duty or other imposition in respect of the product (other than Value Added Tax). Value Added Tax, if applicable, will be charged separately.
2. All prices on our website are in euros and are subject to the Standard VAT Rate of 23% and delivery charges which are estimated at the time of order placement. Once your payment has been processed you will receive an email. We reserve the right not to supply goods and to cancel your order in the event of a pricing error or omission.
3. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information from our suppliers, taxes or duty changes, Donegal Farmhouse Cheese shall reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders listed at the incorrect price whether or not the order has been confirmed. If your credit card has already been charged and we subsequently cancel your order, we will immediately issue a credit to your credit card account to the value of the incorrect price (including delivery charges).
4. Orders will be dispatched once the order is processed, pending they are in stock at time order is placed. Some stock levels may vary due to popularity of products; therefore it is vital that any information asked for by us at the time of the order being placed is correct to ensure for a quick and efficient delivery service of the goods to our customers. Please ensure you input the correct Delivery Address (including area eir code), Email Address and Phone Number with your order.
6. Donegal Farmhouse Cheese will do our utmost to ensure that all goods are delivered within a reasonable time, a minimum of 48hrs to maximum 10 days from when your order has been placed.
7. Donegal Farmhouse Cheese will replace at its own expense any products which differ in quality or description on delivery from the products agreed to be sold. Donegal Farmhouse Cheese shall not be further liable in respect of injury loss or damage consequential upon the sale or delivery of the products.
10. Donegal Farmhouse Cheese shall not be responsible for any failure to make deliveries if fulfillment has been delayed, hindered, or prevented by any circumstances whatsoever which are not within Donegal Farmhouse Cheese immediate control.